Understanding the 'Blocked Type', before going deeper I will explain a few important points.
What is IP type?
The types of IP Address usage on Killbot are divided into 3:
ISP: Types are usually used for internet service providers.
EDU: Type is usually used for internet services on campuses.
BUSINESS: This type is usually used for businesses such as hosting providers or data center. but does not require the possibility of this type of business providing internet services as well. for example Google Fiber.
This blocked type gives permission to every visitor be it a real visitor or a bot visitor.
BLOCK TYPE IP PROXY
This type of blocked will block visitors who use proxy /vpn/bad ip.
How the bot blocking system works?
The first step will be checking the user agent, if the user agent does not find any bot signs then it will proceed to the second stage, namely All IP TYPE (ISP/EDU/BUSINESS) will be checked whether the IP uses a proxy/vpn/bad ip.
Then the advice we give, you should use the BLOCK ALL TYPE IP NON ISP/PROXY option. because it is more accurate and 98% of visitors use ISP the remaining 2% is only from the type of business IP.